Subject: Re: Enclave article published
Date: Feb 22, 2002 @ 20:35
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "granthutchison" <granthutchison@b...>
wrote:
> My piece on enclaves has finally seen the light of day in the
current
> (50th) edition of "Wanderlust" magazine,

well then congrats upon this milestone of embedment
&or unimbedment
if exclaves too

under the title "Foreign
> Parts" (geddit?).

i do
but then are these foreign parts the opposite of private parts
or are they private parts themselves as well

> Nothing in it will be new to anyone here,

now grant
i know some people havent been paying attention to everything
so do you think you will be able to beam it up to us

but thanks to all of you for