Subject: Re: Is This Palindormic Moment?
Date: Feb 21, 2002 @ 23:45
Author: bjbutlerus ("bjbutlerus" <bjbutler@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jack Parsell" <jparsell@n...> wrote:
Very interesting. The general posting to the discussion group was at
8:01 but your personal message was sent at 8:02. So the program
running on the server adds the message to the discussion thread
before sending individual e-mails. I once read about someone breaking
a computer security algorithm by noting side effects like this and
carefully timing various responses - the cyberspace equivalent of a
particle collider, I guess.

BJB

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/