Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] new member and point roberts, WA
Date: Feb 21, 2002 @ 00:21
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

welcome tim & thanx for enjoying us

& now that we are down to zero hour of our multipointing try here
which i am glad you are joining in progress
i have run up to key largo for hitting a higher note & casting a longer
shadow thru eternity
from this unique momentpointing event & opportunity

for marathon may sound long
but largo means long & is actually just right to run a marathon on

& a fortune cookie i wasnt expecting but just ate said
you will pass a difficult test that will make you happier

& indeed it turns out this library closes at 2000 hours sharp
so i wont be able to post at 2002 & that is difficult but i do feel happier
already
for i can now just be free to notice what happens in the next 2 minutes
after i do get kicked out of the library at that time

& for now
as you say
there is something to look forward to

in singularity