Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] FW: Time
Date: Feb 20, 2002 @ 21:52
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

islamorada

your date does qualify for something special anton
& your prize & article are much appreciated too jack
while it should probably be underscored wherever there is still time to do
so that the 2002 hrs maximomentpoint occurring tonite does produce or
describe the unique millennial yearday moment which in fact has never
actually occurred before & will never occur again

centurial year day moment points are awesome but not maxi