Subject: Re: Cyprus link
Date: Feb 15, 2002 @ 16:00
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

no surprise to see the connections here really
for birds of a feather do flock together
it is cosmic law

similarly whatever you think or say write notice attend visit dwell
upon etc
you only attract & create more of
& most particularly so within your own life
for you know now that you & your thoughts are fairly divine

thats right
now that you know the law
you are a law unto yourself

also
i especially like to lift my gaze & thought into the ideal worlds of
topology & punctology in cases like these

& it is marvelous & fortunate in a way given all the attention we have
paid to cyprus that its 4 virginal de facto tripoints have remained
essentially forgotten or unnoticed by us so far

likewise marvelous & fortunate in view of all the attention we have
paid to korea that its distinctive neutral median stripe hasnt yet
been condoized here
er i mean proposed for de facto condohood

etc
etc

& so if i or anyone ever feels hemmed in by the linear view & thinking
of borderology
or even just occasionally surrounded by the fragmentational thinking
of territoriality or clavology etc
or say even if we just want to be refreshed by some more integration
or acuity of thought
we can always just ride the laser beam of punctology across the global
mosaic of topology in our mind

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>
wrote:
> Excellent site.
>
> He even went to the Korean border:
>
> http://www.qsl.net/ah6hy/korea.html
>
> Jesper

great pictures from Cyprus. And interesting information about the
occupied areas.

> http://www.qsl.net/ah6hy/cyprus.html
>
> Doug
>
> Doug Murray Productions
> sounds+images+words
> Vancouver, BC Canada
> +1.604.728.1407
>
> www.borderlandtv.com
>
> www.dougmurrayproductions.com
>
> www.stockphotosonline.com

follow
> the dash-dot line (without the pink) to the dash-dot line (with
the
> pink), at the very bottom of the first map (on the left side).
>
> "(...)& cant get the second link(...)"
>
> Mmm, strange. Try: http://infoukes.com/ua-maps/index.shtml ,
then go to
> "Detailed Maps of Ukrainian Oblasts", then click on "Uzhhorod"
on the
> map, then choose quadrant C1, then the quadrant c01 (not
indicated as
> such, look for the path when you hold your mouse over it).
>
> "(...)& i really wish people will understand what you are doing
here
> for it is excellent tho still possibly unclear so i wonder if
you can
> say some more to help us out"
>
> It is not as spectacular as you make it sound. The Ukrainian
province
> of Transcarpathia used to be part of Czechoslovakia during the
> interbellum. Poland was more to the east compared to its present
> location, e.g. L'viv (L'vov in Russian, Lwow (acute accent on o)
in
> Polish, and Lemberg in German) was Polish back then. I just
wonder
> whether the secondary tripoint is identical with the
south-easternmost