Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] 2 new tripoints in EUR ! soon to come!
Date: Feb 11, 2002 @ 20:10
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

>From: "Peter Hering"

>The YU president mr. Kustonica made a statement
>during his visit to the U.S. that might very well change
>the map of Europe - again!!
>He announced that he wouldn't oppose Montenegro's
>(Crna Gora's) independance if a simple majority of
>the population would vote for it!!! And this is very likely
>to happen!
>
>In this case, two new tripoints would be established
>and one tp would change name:
>2 new tps: YU-Montenegro (abbrev.??)-BA(Bosnia)
> YU-Montenegro-AL(bania)
>1 "old" to be renamed: BA-Montenegro-HR.

peter
glad to see this

the problem of what iso diglyph to use for montenegro may be as difficult as
obtaining its independence in the first place

usually the glyphmakers are pretty resourceful
but they will have their hands full this time

& they dont have one already picked out
as they do for many other candidate nations
as you can see on the bottom bp bookmark link

mg mn mo mr & mt are already taken
as are ca cg cn co & cr

so perhaps it will just have to be me as in monte
except then everyone might think full or python