Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Off topic, but nice signs found on the net
Date: Feb 11, 2002 @ 07:46
Author: Bill Burke ("Bill Burke" <bill@lvstc.org.uk>)

I live near the secret nuclear bunker. I must explain that this WAS a secret hidehole for  parts of the British Government should a nuclear war brake out(being around 25-30 miles from central London. Deemed now not to be required, a business man took this over and it has become  a local tourist attraction.There is some type of weird cult nearby.Perhaps they know something that we all do not know. When I hear the ringing of the church bells, I think of John Donne,' For who the bells tolls'.

Bill Burke