Subject: Re: A new obsession
Date: Feb 08, 2002 @ 21:51
Author: bjbutlerus ("bjbutlerus" <bjbutler@...>)

I was once at the quintessential entrepreneurs' corner - the
intersection of Enterprise and Chagrin in Cleveland, OH.

BJB
--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Doug Murray for StockPhotosOnline.com"
<dmurray@s...> wrote:
> Hello Freaks!
>
> I have a new obsession... and perhaps you can do this too.
>
> When I was young, I stumbled upon the intersection of Douglas Park
Crescent and Murray Avenue in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.

> Two weekends ago, I happened on the intersection of Douglas Street
and Murray Street in Fort Eire, Ontario, Canada -- just across the
river from Buffalo, NY (nice border connection).

> I have decided to start a new hobby -- taking pictures of myself at
these intersections. The first one is attached. There is almost
such an intersection in Vancouver, but the streets don't actually
intersect. Know of any in your town?!

> Enjoy the photo. And start looking for your own! Imagine: the
corner of Peter Strasse and Herring Avenue. Or Jesper Road and
Nielsen Highway. Fun, eh?!