Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: 5555 try but no message
Date: Feb 07, 2002 @ 20:01
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

>Well done. I have been aware of a certain etheric tension building as
>we passed through the 5530s.
>
>Grant

indiantown fl

thanx grant
& salutes to all
from this the home port of quintipointing 2001
as i think 1 or 2 other bp members will also remember
tho todays revisit here is by purest happenchance

however the 5555 quintiquadripoint or quadriquintipoint itself was
admittedly deliberate this time & was actually made from somewhere in palm
beach county
perhaps delray

so as you may already have guessed from these data
i have resumed my beelining to gainesville
following some class a nepotism & class e weedpointing in miami beach

i even rode the beeline expressway for awhile this morning
& now appear to be heading straight for bp ground zero itself
laorospo by jellystone park & disney world
aka the greater kissimmee quadriarea
as bp founding & charter members may also recall

ps in special code for donald duck
could you or your nephews perhaps help me bag this point too & save me some
miles

i should be blowing right thru there later this afternoon

more later
mickey