Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Dutch soil in the air
Date: Feb 05, 2002 @ 05:27
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

Where do you see the nationality bit?

Jesper
----- Original Message -----
From: Harry ten Veen
To: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 11:03 PM
Subject: [BoundaryPoint] Dutch soil in the air

I have another newsarticle from my "arhive" I wanted to share with you.

This one is also in the internet:

In the websites, mentioned below, search for the keyword "birth".

http://www.justplanes.com/AirlineNews_010801.html

http://mplsn006s.uswest.net/nwa/newswire.nsf/81cf0705c00c3f8e86256a69007f7e9
2/a8034699c5089dfa86256aa9007257ad?OpenDocument

http://www.grendelsinferno.com/news/2001/08/14.shtml

The last one mentiones that the newborn boy got the Dutch nationality
because the airplane, which was still in the air, was registered in the
Netherlands.

What if the plane would have tought down on Spanish soil (Ibiza) just before
the child was born?
Would it be Spanish??

gl
Harry ten Veen