Subject: Bhutanese enclaves in Tibet/ Bhutan/China boundary
Date: Jan 31, 2002 @ 07:16
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <b.whyte@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

An Indian gentleman is requesting information on a Sikkimese enclave in
Tibet. Anyone know anything? I have informed him of a couple of articles in
the Hindusthan Standard newspaper during the 1960s reporting the Chinese had
invaded 2 Sikkimese enclaves in Tibet and sent the occupants packing. Also
of Swami Pranavananda's book "Exploration in Tibet" which has a brief
paragraph on Bhutanese enclaves in Tibet on p146.