Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Review of subsequent new memberships
Date: Jan 22, 2002 @ 15:48
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

actually bill these new goofballs from trail supply could still turn out to
be regular bp guys too albeit just very barbarian
i mean i think they could like anyone else potentially still prove to be a
valuable addition to our everyones land
like say to completely outfit all our future bp expeditions wet & dry
as our official resident sponsor
i mean since they are already doing business here anyway

but yes i agree we should at least shake hands with all future members just
like my other friend jim also does at morning glory
& very sensibly so in these modern times

so thanx for adding this to your many other exertions on our behalf