Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Updated webpage
Date: Jan 19, 2002 @ 16:01
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

>From: "granthutchison
to peters
>I wonder how wide the channels between the islands are and if they
>ever dry out (especially the narrow crosswise streams between the
>western three). That would potentially convert four exclaves to one,
>since the treaty stipulates that all the water is Argentinian and all
>the land is Uruguayan.
>
>PS: Re haplology - the word strictly applies to the *spoken* error.
>"Haplography" is what happens in print. (But then we'd have missed out
>on your fine self-referential coining, "haplogy"!)

solid gold coin i agree
but if you are looking toward the potentialities of perfs
then the temporary or cyclical shrinkage of these 4 claves down to 1 would
need to be balanced by the obverse of the coin
namely the temporary or cyclical proliferation into an infinitude of
waterlogged perfs at the opposite extremity of probability

yet what nice logology
both philatelic & numismatic
not to mention synorologic or arithmetic