Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] N.Norwegian islands for free!
Date: Jan 18, 2002 @ 13:25
Author: Peter Hering ("Peter Hering" <hering@...>)

Thanks mate, you're being very, very generous
indeed...!
I wouldn't mind getting an island in my garden-
as long as it comes with a large portion of
"myseost" ... :-))
Explanation for non-Scandin.: "myseost" is one
of the reasons why Norway is so popular at any
time - it's a special kind of cheese (very, very
sweet, tastes like caramel...!)
Peter H.