Subject: Re: Updated webpage
Date: Jan 17, 2002 @ 19:28
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

thanxxx arif
that was utterly staggering of you to feed us all that at one sitting
especially after the long hiatus & the much smaller regular doses of
times past
rather like the 4th of july plus new years eve fireworks all in one
& let me just add for new members that the easiest way to get arifs
weekly curiosity is to check in every weekend at our top link in the
bookmarks section on the left side of the bp main page

the broomfield news is most welcome my friend & sent me packing
immediately to
http://www.ci.broomfield.co.us/maps/proposedannexationmap.shtml where
the several available maps do appear to confirm a variety of tertiary
claves & crosses & possibly other even more complex megapoints

cant wait for the final analysis & confirmations there

& may i reciprocate & enhance your pyrotechnics by quietly
underscoring your 8june entry in which you so casually reveal the even
greater discovery of a whole nother freakin baarle or bengali type of
clave eruption but in this case in the form of a sort of archipelago
of liberty & ellis type islands alongside the arpa line in south
america

for this is the most major newsbreak imo

so can we learn any more about either of these amazing topics

also
on a personal note
your shooters island interstate tripoint discovery happens to be my
own most nearly native tertiary point & the 2 localities are even
intervisible
as you can also gauge on topozone at 50k scale
where both this njny3huriun point & elizabeth general hospital fall in
the same small frame

i say intervisible since
as i seem to recall
the maternity ward was on the 5th floor