Subject: Re: nutatx & conutx & chnmso
Date: Jan 03, 2002 @ 20:04
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

still carrizo springs

was feeling unsatisfied after finishing with the local library &
these recent posts so i continued to scratch around this small town
for my last reasonable hope
namely a delorme texas atlas

when i reached the walmart & their satisfaction guaranteed sign
i already knew i would have a fair chance to make my points
for they had the 25dollar delorme
which i feel is the best available bet
& it showed not only that we had truly made chcotx at least class e
as in exray on new era day
but more to the present points it agreed absolutely with rand mcnally
about both conutx & nutatx
& even gave more detail about the latter
so we are suddenly quite viable on both these lovely points
however still potentially difficult they may be

& better yet jc also found a 9dollar camera that takes those super
wide angle shots so you may consider us heavily armed & grandiose