Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] mxus for xmus
Date: Dec 27, 2001 @ 00:06
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

>From: "Bill Hanrahan" <hanrahan@...>
>To: <BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com>
>Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] mxus for xmus
>Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 17:03:55 -0500
>
>Very nice indeed Michael! Any photos possibly forthcoming?
>
>Bill

thanx amigo
of course we will have to go back some day with film in the camera
so it is sort of like the lost floating monument of nogales i guess
& the library computer here in ajo arizona is so slow i dont even know if i
will be able to finish this reply to you before the library itself closes
etc
& i know complete reports are always so easily promised & sometimes hard to
give
but hopefully there will be at least more words to come about recent &
current antics from our next stop