Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Another Berlin border anomaly
Date: Dec 12, 2001 @ 18:18
Author: Arif Samad (Arif Samad <fHoiberg@...>)

Schiffahrtskanal was exchanged along with a few other
pieces of territory in 1988 (I think - please
confirm), only a year before East Germany fell.
Another territory to be seen on the same map is the
triange to the south. I am not actually sure to whom
it was given, but you can probably check by looking at
the age of the map. By the way, all the exclaves
disappeared at the same time, and they do not exist at
departmental levels now. If anybody cares, I can
check up on the CIA map I have.
The CIA map along with Catudal's map on his book of
the Quadripartite treaty is what I am basing my idea
that all exclaves in Eiskeller disappeared. If that
is not the truth, please let me know.
I thought a pene-exclave was created (I like to call
them tongues if they involve water) was created to the
west of Steinstucken, but I did not check the map to
make sure and I am probably wrong.
Arif

http://www.dailysoft.com/berlinwall/maps/berlinkarten_03.htm

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=178320.1681224.3270152.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17