Subject: Re: bedelu1
Date: Dec 04, 2001 @ 17:52
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

Well, there is that building on the bridgehead at Keppeshausen that I
visited and of which I have taken pictures, that I posted here. So
there are certainly people that work in the condominium (the building
was used as a tourist office). Also, Keppeshausen is the smallest
German municipality (by inhabitants). I remember that at some stage
(in the eighties) there were just six Keppeshausener citizens.

Peter S.

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., orc@o... wrote:
> yes thank you again mats
>
> i do recall now
>
> it went by so fast at a library computer
>
> & clearly i did relish your original transmission enough to offer
up have come to this burning question