Subject: Re: congrats Eef Berns
Date: Dec 04, 2001 @ 05:06
Author: orc@orcoast.com (orc@...)

yes i certainly understand eef

& it is nice to leave somewhere to go too

whether for others to discover or for later in life

also i think about the submarkers with lower case letter suffixes like 210a that they are by means of this device clearly designated as the lesser or subordinate varieties of markers & this nuance will probably not go unappreciated by our resident philatelists some of whom have already confessed in word & deed their subliminal confusion between boundary markers & postage stamps

vg