Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Please help
Date: Dec 02, 2001 @ 20:27
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

The English word of a place where three borders meet would be tripoint, while the German one would be Dreiländerecke (Three lands' corner).

There is no Danish word for it (we don't have any) other than the ones I have introduced on the radio, newspapers, internet etc: trelandspunkt (three country point)

Jesper