Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Guinness Book of Records
Date: Nov 26, 2001 @ 23:00
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

Decent libraries should have 1:50,000 maps of the tri, from a Korean war
printing of maps of Korea.
The ChRu border follows a watershed/crest to the tumen river. KoCh and KoRu
follows the tumen.
There is a railway bridge Ru/Ko, and China used to use the river as entry to
an upriver fishing port.
The area is now under planned development for the tumen River joint economic
zone.
If your library has info from the tumen River secretariat, based in Beijing,
there are photos of the crossing points.
BW