Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Palindromes at geographical extremes
Date: Nov 19, 2001 @ 20:10
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

grant
great observations & questions
which i will undertake to answer definitively in due time

southernmost might prove to be also a reduplicating pal in oz
mullum mullum
but that is only wishful thinking on my part
as i havent checked it out yet

also there are a few rivers on the north slope of alaska that might top
qaanaaq
but again i am not in front of a map

udu for long180 may have mates or betters in such an intensely palindromic
region
but especially if unique & monumented as promised
what a precious jewel we already have here at udu
of two faces that really do look both ways

as usual
i am being hurried along at the library
but home internet service is coming soon
so to be continued