Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: swiss german territory exchange - 1960's
Date: Nov 18, 2001 @ 01:32
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

See the German Bundesgesetzblatt (published in Bonn), part 2, #33, 28 July
1967 for the treaty and maps showing the numerous small border
rectifications between Baden and Schaffhausen that eliminated the other
enclave of Verena Hof in 1967. pages 2040-43 plus the 9 pages of maps
following.
You should be able to obtain it at any decent German library.
The treaty was signed in 1964 (23 November), and appears to have been
implemented 19 July 1967.
BW