Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] swiss german territory exchange - 1960's
Date: Nov 17, 2001 @ 19:36
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

nice work superclaveman

now can you or anyone also help me to understand at last something i keep
asking but never get fully satisfied about because i havent seen a good
enough map & whatever info is given always seems to sketch out in the end

my question again is
is busingen at this time really a clave or just almost a clave
700m outside the rest of germany along a certain road
but technically not really disconnected

or am i confusing busingen with a different case that really is such a near
miss