Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] What is an enclave
Date: Nov 04, 2001 @ 10:10
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

yes logrono
excuse me sir
i have no accents
means in spanish romania is an or rather un enclave
& he is right in spanish

in english we would say romania is landlocked
& certainly not an enclave
& we would be right in english

or isnt that the point

can you get out of romania
my mental map forgets

sort of like that holland flap we had last week
because the word means different things in different tongues

or is it i who have missed the point