Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] West Berlin NOT an exclave/enclave?
Date: Nov 04, 2001 @ 07:49
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

hahahahaha
yes bill
hahahaha
high desert sawanabori by moonlight is spooky with only a phone card
i admit it

but in fact jc is on her way with the cell phone at this time
driving what is left of our ct home in her subcompact car
basically my bathrobe & maps
from west cornwall to cape perpetua by way of shenandoah & nmoktx etc
sort of recapitulating the first 40 days of our multidimensional try
pointing trip that is now approaching the antipodes of the year at the
opposite coast
where not only the cell phone but homecoming itself really will soon be
coming to me
as it always promises to do but so rarely delivers

so i promise you & everyone i will stop the date count at that point
hahahahaha
or maybe i will go meet her at donner summit
to er drive the golden spike
if she doesnt come by tehachapi pass
no low but colder blue mountain route needed this time
tho i still dont know yet

maybe i will give her a call
hahahaha
while i am here committing otiose nepotism in cottonwood california
avuncular nepotism in fact
the best kind for donald duck & mickey mouse too
as in message 2

& you know the only other place i can commit it is in florida
so please do stand by for the czechoslovakian mig rental too
even tho i think we will have to rent it twice
since of course it only seats the pilot & 1 apprentice at a time
for the mere cost of the maxivan itself
& then of its new rear end all over again
but that will set an almost unbeatable record for revisiting our maxipoint
which i am glad to be reminded we proudly monumented in the first place
using only a single cell phone