Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] West Berlin NOT an exclave/enclave?
Date: Nov 03, 2001 @ 18:14
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

lakewood or
day 170 something

thanx bernhard
you are a big help even when you only help a little

& this is just to let you all know that all is well

never even reached the last pair of bridges
but thanx for being here in high german country

a retry of donner & blitzen should be made with a more reliable weather
report
4wheel drive
& a radiator that can stand very slo travel

also a cell phone might be better than just a phone card
come to think of it

full report on both d&b & ors to follow