Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] US_MEX_BORDER
Date: Oct 31, 2001 @ 16:18
Author: Beckett, Bob ("Beckett, Bob" <Bob.Beckett@...>)

Looking at all the bridge pictures reminded me of a photo, which I saw
in a travel book awhile ago, of the shortest international bridge in the
world.....

it was a bridge which spanned a few feet between a USA island and a
Canadian island in the Thousand Islands area within the St. Lawrence
Seaway.

I have not been able to re-locate the book. Nor have I seen the picture
since then.

Bob Beckett
Hollis, NH USA