Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Condominiums
Date: Oct 21, 2001 @ 21:27
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

we have discussed the 2 esfr condos here
& suspect german swiss rhein condos or nondos
& of course the lake constance triarea
but that is really just a default equidistance case i think
& i believe there are a few maritime joint zones in prescott
maybe japan with s korea
&or saudia with some gulf sheikdoms
& maybe others

but i think true condos are really pretty scarce & odd
so it is possible that only our 4 previously discussed condo areas are the
only fully satisfactory ones in the world

i mean 2 esfr plus 2 delu make 4 in all