Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] One area code, 2 countries
Date: Oct 18, 2001 @ 19:01
Author: Dallen Timothy (Dallen Timothy <dtimothy@...>)

RE: [BoundaryPoint] GCEBE on the Radio
Doug,
I checked out the website on Hyder and Stewart. Very nice.  Is there a road between the two towns?

I believe you can order the book directly from the publisher, Routledge, at the following address:
www.routledge.com  or through Amazon.com--just remember I didn't have any say in the price!

Cheers,
Dallen