Subject: Re: Minor Spanish possessions in Morocco
Date: Oct 16, 2001 @ 21:16
Author: Grant Hutchison ("Grant Hutchison" <granthutchison@...>)

Arif:
> There are
> islands nearer Morocco which many identify as Mar and
> Tierra, but they seem to sizable and distant to be
> dependencies of Alhucemas. Can anybody find it for
> sure. By the way, Grant, the website you have given
> the address of didn't work. Please tell me whether
> the web site is discontinued or not.
The second website I gave has a rather shakey scan of a maritime
chart, showing all three islands. But you're right, it's not
responding at present. Odd, because I checked both links yesterday by
clicking on my own posted message (Obsessive-compulsive? Me?)
All I can suggest is to try again later - the whole site is non-
responsive just now, but it's a big popular DXer resource site and
should come up again soon.
(BTW the fella who posted the Alhucemas info has also collected a
large amount of information on other interesting places like Aves
Island and Scarborough Reef - it's a very interesting site to
explore.)

Grant