Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Capitals vs. Borders
Date: Oct 03, 2001 @ 19:06
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

thanx anton

also my hunch about koebenhavn & all the many other capitals that face
outside their country across wide bodies of water is that their city limits
do not actually reach the international boundary
& so they fail to actually be border capitals on that account
tho their balconies may succeed in peeking outside the country

so there are really 2 distinct criteria in play here