Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Capitals of higher level are not capitals of lower level
Date: Oct 03, 2001 @ 18:59
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

i would agree capitals of higher level are not necessarily nor usually
capitals of lower level
& i dont honestly know
but i bet we could find a capital of higher level that is also a capital of
lower level
like say a state capital city that is also a county seat

in fact didnt tallahassee just become famous for being simultaneously the
state capital of florida & the seat of leon county

i think so