Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Another one?
Date: Sep 30, 2001 @ 23:24
Author: wertkauf@gmx.net (<wertkauf@...>)

hi,

i saw this article too, made a link to it from my little enklave-project at
www.enklave.de.vu.

it is said in the article, that this other piece of land belongs to Llivia,
and due to the agreements from 1660 in years with ending 1,3,5,7,9 they use
one track to send and take back the cattle and in the other years they use
the other.

bye, chris