Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] 3pix from GCEBE-trip
Date: Sep 24, 2001 @ 22:00
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

thanx peter

yes
oregon is still absolutely golden
& the ore is not gone yet

there is even a little covered bridge here that looks like a caricature of
the one in west cornwall

i think for most bp fanatics & followers
the main mystery man of gcebe may have been francis combar

or he may be a member i am still trying to remember

is this the same friend of jacks who has already appeared in his book

in any case
especially if he was previously uncontaminated by us
his impressions of the thing might be most interesting of all

warm regards & keep this life blood flowing