Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] 3pix from GCEBE-trip
Date: Sep 24, 2001 @ 09:45
Author: Peter Hering ("Peter Hering" <hering@...>)

Dear Mike,
thanks for your words of appreciation... I think
everyone of us enjoyed the GCEBE, despite of
some cold and wet weather strikes - a full report to come
later...!
After this trip, some of us want more without any doubt:
I'm working on a new trip already...!
(As there's a Danish proverb: once you get "blood on
your teeth", you can't stop...)
But first things first:
full names of participants - on the Vienna picture:
Francis Combar - Jack Parsell - Jesper Nielsen -
Harry ten Veen - Doug Murray plus:
Rolf Palmberg + Peter Hering.
warm regards from DK - still enjoying Oregon?
Peter H.