Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] German tripoints
Date: Sep 23, 2001 @ 20:50
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

a big hand for germany & the world
& multi congrats to both of you guys especially
manfred & kahbeh
is that you bernd
upon this first punctoscopy & visitation of german domestic tripoints

for if i am not mistaken
thanx to your initiatives
germany now joins the very small but important handful of punctologically
developed countries

not long ago i believe harry reported the first internal tripointing in
holland

& canada too has only been developed within the lifetime of bp

of the other 2 leading countries
it is hard to say whether australia or the usa was the first country out of
the chute
but the first real frenzy on the domestic level appears to have come from
the usa
where the first tertiary developments are also occurring even now

but of course now that we have completed our first handful of the 5 leading
countries
from here on out it is all just one big world of trypointing