Subject: Fw: [BoundaryPoint] borderline projects
Date: Sep 22, 2001 @ 17:03
Author: Jack Parsell ("Jack Parsell" <jparsell@...>)

Andy,
Re item 1 below, that looks like an endless task, but how about County quad points?
Quite some time ago Michael posted on Boundary Point a tentative list of the number
of county quads in each state.  Since then I have been working on that project and
have what I believe to be a complete listing of all the quad points including the county
names and the coordinates for each point.  At present it is just a bunch of notes.  As
soon as I get time I'll put it in document form and post it on Boundary Point.

Just got back from GCEBE a few days ago.  Fantastic trip.  Peter Hering did a great
job of planning and leading the expedition.
Jack