Subject: Re: German history
Date: Sep 17, 2001 @ 19:01
Author: smaardijk@yahoo.com (smaardijk@...)

At the risk of posting this twice (but either Yahoo is exceptionally
slow today, or my previous posting has been drowned in the already
mythical Brendan waves...): I think many remains of the old German
boundaries are still there. One example is http://www.aumann-
net.de/grlhbch/hanstein.html (boundary Kingdom of Hanover - Gr. Duchy
of Oldenburg. Another is
http://www.ni.schule.de/~pohl/emigration/wellmann/d-grenze.htm
(boundary Kingdom of Hanover - Kingdom of Prussia).

Peter S.