Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] all clear here
Date: Sep 16, 2001 @ 07:56
Author: Pepijn Hendriks ("Pepijn Hendriks" <pepijnh@...>)

> well i still gotta believe all is well
> & we are just experiencing a relatively minor mishap & outage
> both in large scale & with bp & gcebe in particular

All is well. I succeeded in meeting the GCEBE group in Baarle on
Friday night, and shared pigeon and veal with them. Yesterday, we
visited Meerseldreef (<http://www.meerseldreef.be>, the northern-
most point of Belgium), Strijbeek (Nl), Essen (Be), and further west
to Zeeuws-Vlaanderen.

The van should be on its way to Kopenhagen right now.
Unfortunately, Baarle is not larded with internet cafés. I am sure
though that a report far more eloquent than I have just put it, will
appear on the web site and the mailing list very soon.

-Pepijn

--
pepijnh@... -- http://www.bigfoot.com/~pepijnh -- ICQ - 6033220