Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] borderline projects
Date: Sep 07, 2001 @ 18:49
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

andy
we are blowing all the bandwidth we can in order to create more

& so far & i think forever
any subject any member believes others here will like has been entirely
welcome
while we do at least pay lip service to our stated focus

county multipoints & especially the megapoints have been of interest at
least to our host bill & myself
& brian announced he is circumnavigating vermont this summer

sourcing rivers has been discussed & reported here
but actual tries at watershed tripoints sounds new & challenging & hot