Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] How to count a border crossing
Date: Sep 03, 2001 @ 05:26
Author: Rolf Palmberg LI ("Rolf Palmberg LI" <rpalmber@...>)

Hi Jesper,

Since I keep statistics of my country visits
I decided a long time ago for the following
principles for myself.

If I am in, say, Sweden, and cross the border with
Norway more than once on the same day, I give
only one point to Norway (and of course to
Sweden when I return). Otherwise I would be tempted
to dance to and fro the borderline to create 100
points for a particular country.
The next day, when I go to Norway again, Norway
gets one new point, but not Sweden, if Sweden is
the base country (where I spent the night) during that
trip. If, again, I spend the next night in Norway,
then Sweden gets another point. See?

Rolf