Subject: Re: more thinking about breitenstein
Date: Aug 30, 2001 @ 16:53
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

In a couple of days I will post some (translated into English for the
benifit of most of you) stuff from some books I have, that both
unequivocally state that the Breitenstein is still a boundary marker
between Lorraine (the Bitscherland) and Alsace ("Crooked Alsace").

I haven't got time for it right now, but I thought I'd give you
a "warning" ;-)

Peter S.