Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] More "virgin" tripoints soon to come!
Date: Aug 24, 2001 @ 20:42
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

hail peter & jan & eef
our only virgin multisovereign point bringers

& i wouldnt call you conquerors but lovers

so i count an even dozen now that you guys have actually visited or seen
tho i am still scrambling to list them

can anyone help

does it go like this
adesfre
adesfrw
arbrpy
atchde
athusi
athusk
bedelu
bedenl
byltlv
chdefr
defrlu
& have i missed one or are there only 11

wonderful idea too
about endeavoring to visit all the tricountry points in europe before europe
becomes a union
when these points will lose their world class standing
& become like just another bunch of american or ozzie tristate points

btw
can anyone say if or when this change is supposed to happen

ps to peter below

>Hello Mike and all of you with a special
>interest in tripoints:

a special interest in multi sovereignty
i would say

our host has already called the game
& it is tripoints
lest we forget
tho he is the most allowing & generous host imaginable
http://www.egroups.com/group/boundarypoint