Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: helpful hint
Date: Aug 17, 2001 @ 00:41
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

yes of course
& you can program a reconstitutor to replace all the missing electrons
or even read it all out to you from under your pillow at night

but i myself have remained capless & spotless to honor the arrival of the
heavenly kingdom ever since the true sabbattical millennium began in 1997

even my punctological scruples are only coincidental with that