Subject: Fwd: MNNDSD Documentation Circa 1999
Date: Aug 13, 2001 @ 22:16
Author: Michael Donner ("Michael Donner" <barbaria_longa@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

brian

i believe i have already reported everything i can recall on this topic

& i dont have my mnndsd data with me here anyway

but i take this to be potentially very good news from you

for it may mean you have not actually trashed advertently or inadvertently my hundreds of contributions to the old corner corner

of which i havent kept any copies or files other than yours

since i understood them to be ours at that time

so if you can somehow make any or all of these tripointing reports & other scribblings of mine available again either at the corner corner or here at boundary point or anyhow at all

  perhaps with only a keystroke or 2 for all i know

i would be enormously appreciative & i think we would all be the pointier

also from what the usgs told me

i would not rule out the possibility that the usgs topo does not show the present river in exactly the correct place

if the 9 chain measurement is still correct & operative for mnndsd

it will need to be actually measured off

rather than simply presumed from the present river center or thalweg

& then we will know for sure where it falls in relation to the river