Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] borders in roads
Date: Aug 07, 2001 @ 00:45
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

In Baarle, the fire depts have overcome this bureaucratic ineptitude, and
they even have developed a genderbender coupling so the two nation's fir
hoases can couple together if necessary, as they have different national
standards.
In terms of ambulances, a chap died in Castelre waiting for a Dutch
ambulance fomr Brada to arrive, and when the local Belgian commune of
hoogstraten told locals to call the Belgian ambulance next time, the mayor
of Baarle-Nassau got a little irked.
But somebody died!

BW