Subject: Re: gideons bible & atchde -> Lake Chad
Date: Aug 05, 2001 @ 20:34
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

For boundary trouble following the drying up of Lake Chad, see:
http://www.icj-
cij.org/icjwww/idocket/icn/icnorders/icn_iapplication_940329_2.htm .

PS: The boundaries in Lake Chad are defined, but if all coastal
states want to keep a piece of the (lake) action, something has to be
done, since my multipoint guess that I made earlier on (the point
being at the exact spot where that last H2O molecule evaporates)
doesn't stand (as Michael put it) "a snowball chance in Chad".

Peter S.

<barbaria_longa@h...>