Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Borders in the middle of the road
Date: Aug 03, 2001 @ 00:08
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

For 5 or 6m, the border in the middle of Baarle goes down the centre of the
road. I posted a photo of it a while back, with the line depicted by
differently coloured cobblestones. The middle of the road line is part of a
zig zag the border makes to cross the road.
maritime boundaries in straits are down the middle of the road too. Malacca
straits, Gibraltar, etc, where ships are on one side of the line going in
one direction, and the other going in the other.
BW